Alexis Sanchez’s style of play means he draws a huge number of tackles from the opposition, so unsurprisingly he’s one of the Premier League’s most fouled players.
He loves to take players on and his quick feet more often than not leaves them confused and dazed. He consequently makes it into the list of top ten most fouled players this season, but just how far down the list is he?
10) Wilfried Zaha – Crystal Palace – 24
An unquestionable failure at Manchester United, but he’s been excellent for Crystal Palace under Alan Pardew. He and Yannick Bolasie form one of the most dangerous winger combinations, and it’s hardly surprising to see him on the list.
9) Aleksandar Mitrovic – Newcastle United – 25
The Serbian’s aggressive style of play means he both commits and concedes a huge number of fouls, and he’s never far away from controversy.
- Mertesacker On Watford Loss: ‘I Need To Do A Better Job In Mentally Preparing Our Players’
- Three Key Players Return For Wenger – Everton v Arsenal [Team News]
- [Match Highlights] Red Star Belgrade 0-1 Arsenal – All The Goals And Highlights
8) Riyad Mahrez – Leicester City – 26
The Leicester City star has been one of the standout performers this season, and along with Jamie Vardy has been a massive part of their surprising success.
7) Odion Ighalo – Watford – 27
Ighalo is Watford’s main threat up front, and has been responsible for almost all his side’s goals so far this season.
Arsenal transfer news