Year after year, Arsenal fans seemingly keep flocking to the bet365 sportsbook to back the Gunners (and whoever else they fancy) and enjoy the bonuses available as well. We here at All Arsenal also decided to join in on the fun by redeeming the bet365 sports bonus code TOPCREDITS to secure the welcome reward. T&Cs apply.
The bonus code TOPCREDITS can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.
Registration form with the bet365 sports bonus code as shown on 09/16/2021
bet365 is one of the most popular sites online, especially in the UK. After gauging the bet365 sign up offer (T&Cs apply), we took the opportunity to take advantage of the benefits that it brings to the table. This is our teams exclusive take on the site and we will share our experience with you on everything that was discovered starting from the registration process.
bet365 Sports Bonus Code Details
In a bid to compete with its equally popular counterparts that offer great sportsbook, bet365 offers a great new player promotion that can be activated with a bet365 sports bonus code. Here’s what bet365 has to offer:
Open Account Offer
New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. The bonus code TOPCREDITS can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
How We Claimed the bet365 Sports Sign Up Offer
- We activated the bet365 bonus code and filled in may details in the registration form as needed
- After confirming being over 18 years and accepting the terms and conditions, we went ahead to load the initial deposit
- We then opted in for the offer and placed the qualifying bets
- After bets were settled, we received the bonus reward which was loaded to our account in the form of betting credits. T&Cs apply
It was well worth reading the terms and conditions first before anything else as we soon realised that Neteller and Skrill weren’t eligible for the bet365 sign up offer. So we opted to buy-in using a VISA card.
Upcoming Arsenal Odds at bet365
Arsenal welcome former title winners Leicester to north London on Monday in the Premier League and bet365 are backing Unai Emery’s side to win yet again, with odds of 4/9 (1.44) – odds are subject to change. With over 75 markets currently available for this Premier League clash, there’s plenty of opportunity to make this clash interesting at bet365.
Gunners fans will be able to get a plethora of choice at bet365, especially with Europa League, FA Cup and League Cup campaigns all on-going in the 2018/19 season.
Other Promotions Available at bet365
After claiming the welcome offer through the bet365 sports bonus code, we were glad to find that the sportsbook offers plenty of promotions for ongoing members. These promotions are usually time limited, which means that they can change often. At the moment of the review, there were money back promotions and special promotions for different sports. T&Cs apply
One tip to our readers here is to visit bet365’s website and check out the bonuses and offers that have at the moment. As always, keep in mind to read the Terms and Conditions for each promotion and make sure that you understand the requirement before deciding the one that suits you.
bet365 Games and Markets
After activating the bet365 sports bonus code, we were happy to find that the sportsbook has on offer a vast range of markets for the biggest of sports events as well as the less popular leagues. The sports available at this betting client include football (betting on Arsenal of course), rugby, American football, ice hockey, racing, tennis, motorsports and even darts.
As fans of the Gunners of course, we liked the fact that in every match there can be over 200 markets to choose from. We enjoyed the sportsbook – placing wagers on markets such as Scorecast, Half-Time/Full-Time and even Correct Score and they all came with some worthwhile odds.
Maybe one of the most intriguing aspects of the bet365’s sportsbook is the live streaming feature which boasts of streaming over 140,000 events. Thanks to this cutting-edge feature, we were able to bet in-play in style and stream the matches live. In all honesty, this is something that we haven’t found at many bookies and furthermore those that offer this service don’t really have as many events to stream in real-time. To use the live streaming feature, remember that you need to have some money in your account or that you’ve placed a bet within the last 24 hours.
Our Take on bet365 for Arsenal Betting
In the hours we’ve spent placing wagers at bet365, we are completely satisfied with the services that were offered. Apart from the solid bet365 sports sign up offer, game variety, great odds and a huge market selection, the mobile betting app certainly stood out. It was an exciting to place wagers on the go and definitely an option for Arsenal fans on match days for sure.