Match Preview to follow..
How will you be watching Arsenal’s match? Sign up to Sky Digital to watch football anywhere, anytime (even on your mobile!) or alternatively check out NOWTV to get access to a Sky Sports Day Pass for £9.99 with NO contract.
Head to Head
Premier League (EPL) 30 Jan 2013 Arsenal FC 2 – Liverpool 2
Premier League (EPL) 2 Sep 2012 Liverpool 0 – Arsenal FC 2
Premier League (EPL) 3 Mar 2012 Liverpool 1 – Arsenal FC 2
Premier League (EPL) 20 Aug 2011 Arsenal FC 0 – Liverpool 2
Premier League (EPL) 17 Apr 2011 Arsenal FC 1 – Liverpool 1
Last 5 Results
29 Oct 2013 Arsenal FC 0 – Chelsea FC 2 CCUP
26 Oct 2013 Crystal Palace 0 – Arsenal FC 2 EPL
22 Oct 2013 Arsenal FC 1 – Borussia Dortmund 2 UCL
19 Oct 2013 Arsenal FC 4 – Norwich City 1 EPL
6 Oct 2013 West Bromwich Albion 1 – Arsenal FC 1 EPL
26 Oct 2013 Liverpool 4 – West Bromwich Albion 1 EPL
19 Oct 2013 Newcastle United 2 – Liverpool 2 EPL
5 Oct 2013 Liverpool 3 – Crystal Palace 1 EPL
29 Sep 2013 Sunderland 1 – Liverpool 3 EPL
25 Sep 2013 Manchester United 1 – Liverpool 0 CCUP
- Arsenal have lost just one of their last 12 clashes with Liverpool, winning four and drawing seven.
- Arsenal won each of their last three league games at Highbury against Liverpool but have won only two of seven since they moved to the Emirates Stadium in 2006.
- Aaron Ramsey has five goals and three assists in his last six Premier League appearances.
- Luis Suarez has six goals and one assist in four Premier League games since returning from suspension while Daniel Sturridge has scored a single goal in eight of his (and Liverpool’s) nine league fixtures this season, with Southampton the only team to shut him out.
- November is Arsenal’s least productive month in Premier League history with the Gunners gaining only 1.55 points per game. October is their second most productive month (behind March).
- Liverpool and Arsenal players have both scored 34 Premier League hat-tricks, more than any other club in the competition.
- Liverpool have hit the woodwork eight times this season and have done so 60 times since August 2011, both Premier League-high figures.
Arsenal 2 v 1 Liverpool
- Arsenal reportedly weighing up prospect of re-signing in-form goalscorer
- Recently departed Arsenal star reveals he’s living his ‘dream’ at new club
- Mesut Ozil remains defiant over future but slams Arsenal for lack of loyalty
What are your predictions Gooners? Comment below..
Note: Stats from Opta