Each of the sections in this Notice is equally important, so we encourage you to carefully read all of them before you consent to the processing of your personal data.
All visitors to this website (referred to as ‘you’ in this text) should be aware that we may process some, or all of their available personal information.
This website is owned by:
This Privacy Notice is effective from 25th May 2018.
Data We Process
There are two main types of personal data that we may process when you visit our website:
- Electronic identification data
- Data about your activities with our partnered sites
Electronic identification data
Electronic identification data contains, but is not limited to, the processing of the IP address you are visiting our website from, the operating system you are currently using, browser type, the date and time you access the website, the device type you are accessing our website from, the unique device identifier, approximate location from which you access the website and the amount of time spent on every web page.
Data of your interaction with our partnered websites
We will collect data about your private habits in connection with your interactions with websites other than this one, namely whether you visited and/or registered on any of the websites of our partners or if you have taken part in gaming activities while visiting them. We process this information on an aggregated level and your identity is unknown to us. This type of your information is grouped with other similar data to help us create statistics about the usage of our services.
Why We Need to Process Your Data
By visiting our website some of your personal data may become the subject of processing . We may gather data for purposes stated below and in accordance to our various legitimate interests explained in this Privacy Notice.
We use the information about your IP address mostly for analytical reasons, such as to calculate how many visitors from specific countries /regions visit our website. To present the relevant content to you, we also need to determine an approximate location of your device (e.g. this is how we provide you with content in the language you use).
The information about the operating system and browser can also be processed. This is necessary to help with solving technical problems should they appear, ensuring a regular provision of our services to you.
For statistical purposes, we may process data about your activities taken on our partnered websites, which is important for the legitimate purpose of calculating our revenue. This sort of information about you is grouped with other similar data to helps us create statistics about the use of our service.
What Your Rights Are
Since we determine the purposes and means of data processing, we are data controllers over your personal data. We are obliged to protect your data with an utmost caution and in line with data protection laws, namely General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). GDPR gives you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the right to:
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data.
- Access your personal data that we hold.
- Perform correction of your personal data.
- Ensure your personal data is portable.
- Impose a limit on our use and processing of your personal data.
- Decide to withdraw consent regarding the processing of your data.
- Enforce deletion of data.
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority.
If you have any questions or doubt about accessing, correcting or deleting your personal data or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us via In Denmark, which is where we are registered, please direct your complaints to the Danish Data Protection Agency at Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K.
Lawful Basis for Processing Your personal data
Our interest in processing your data is legitimate and lawful since it may be necessary in order to persist with constant improvement and development of our products and services , excel in safeguarding the website , enable communication with our users , analyse the effect of advertising , protect our visitors and us from any problems with our services and calculate our revenues . Additionally, mandatory legal obligations may require the processing of your data.
Protecting Your Data
We do not engage in excessive data collection as we only process data that we really need. We take it upon ourselves to regularly update your data and it is of great importance to us that we keep your data secure and safely stored. Data will only be processed for the amount of time that is required to achieve the goal of the analysis.
- Recently departed Arsenal star reveals he’s living his ‘dream’ at new club
- Mesut Ozil remains defiant over future but slams Arsenal for lack of loyalty
- Juventus to make swoop for Arsenal summer transfer target in January
We apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data against:
- Unlawful access,
- Accidental loss,
- Any other kind of unlawful use.
Different levels of access control to your data are being used to secure your privacy. Restrictions to access are based on business needs and security requirements. In addition, only appropriately authorised and trained personnel have access to your data , whose knowledge and skills are necessary to fulfil their obligations arising out of, or in connection with the performance of their job.
Transferring Your Data Outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Your personal data may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as an essential condition for developing or providing our services. We take all measures in relation to the recipients of your personal data, guaranteeing that your data is protected as suggested by the GDPR and other laws for data protection that apply.
Your data may be exported to:
- A recipient in a country that does not provide an adequate level of data protection, according to the European Commission. When this is the case, we will conclude Data Protection Agreements that will include Standard Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission. These Agreements would obligate the data recipient to provide an adequate level of protection and implement appropriate safeguards, as defined by the applicable European Data Protection laws.
- A recipient based in a country that the European Commission has found to have an adequate level of data protection. Countries with adequate data protection levels are listed here.
- A US based recipient, whereby we aim to transfer your data as it is set out by the Privacy Shield mechanism. More about the EU-US Privacy Shield mechanism is available here.
Who Else Can Access Your Data
We reserve the right to share your data with third parties. We consider third parties to be any or all individuals, organisations and/or companies that are working in development, marketing, analytics or other fields who help us to provide and further develop our services. In regard of performing mutually agreed-upon tasks, they can process the required personal data. The purpose of processing data, the means by which it will be carried out and the selection of data for processing remain our exclusive rights.
We can also share your data with:
- Public agencies such as law enforcement agencies, where we have the legal obligation to do so
- Members of the BC Group (Better Collective Group: Better Collective A/S and its’ subsidiaries)
Modifications of this Privacy Notice may occur when required.
Essential modifications are announced before application so you are aware of the scope of changes beforehand. Essential modifications may affect your rights and obligations regarding the processing of your personal data (e.g.if we develop new purpose of processing and install a new service to our website). On the other hand, minor modifications do not impact your rights and obligations in connection with the processing of your personal data. By continuing to use our website after we publish the updated Privacy Notice with only minor modifications, you accept to be bound by the updated rules.