In this policy you can read more about:
- Data Subject
- Personal data we process
- Purpose for processing
- Securing your data
- Legal ground for processing
- Sharing your data
- Transferring your data
- Your rights regarding data processing
The owner of this website (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) is:
When you browse this website, you may disclose variety of personal information to us. When your personal data is processed, you are considered being a Data Subject as defined under EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’). According to the GDPR, you are entitled to exercise human rights with respect to processing of your personal data. In one of the below sections you can find out more about your rights, when it comes to personal data processing.
We determine the purposes and means for processing of your personal data on this website. Thus, we are considered being a Data Controller over your personal data, as defined under GDPR. Being a Data Controller gives us the opportunity to process your personal data, but also poses an obligation to secure your data from all sorts of accidental or unlawful use and enable you to exercise your rights.
Personal data we process
When you browse our website, we may process different categories of your personal data:
- Electronic identification data: IP address, the browser and device type, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, session duration, operating system, mobile network information.
- Personally Identifying Information: Name and email address (when you use contact form on our website or decide to acquire the adspace).
- Comments: We process comments you write under articles on our website using your Facebook account. Comments you made through Facebook (and related personal data, such as your name and profile picture) are processed in line with Facebook data policies and over these data Facebook is considered being a Data Controller.
- Private habits: Your interactions with websites of our partners, such as whether you visited and/or registered on websites of our partners and took a part in gambling activities. We process this information in an anonymised form and it is not possible to trace it back to you.
Purpose for processing
- Electronic identification data: We determine the approximate location of your device in order to find out how many people from a certain region show interest in our website. We present the relevant content to you (e.g. content on language used in your country or gambling-related content that is legal according to relevant laws of your jurisdiction).
- Personally Identifying Information: We process your email and name in order to properly answer to your suggestions or comments you send using our contact form.
- Comments: we use Facebook plugin in order to facilitate user interactions and sharing the opinion regarding news we publish. This helps us to improve our content and make it more relevant to our users interests.
- Private habits: We obtain report about how many visitors from our website visited or took part in gambling activities on partnering websites. This information enables us to generate our revenues.
Securing your data
It is important for us that your data are kept up to date and stored in a secure fashion. We take all necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent accidental or unlawful loss, steal or alteration of your personal data, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure or use of your personal data.
We apply different levels of access control to secure your personal data. Only appropriately authorized personnel can access your data in order to provide highest quality service to you.
Legal ground for processing
We have the legitimate interest to use your personal data to develop and improve our products. Your data are important in order to improve our website so that we can offer you an even better user experience. Also, we may use your personal data to safeguard the website, communicate with you, measure the effectiveness of available advertising and better understand user retention and attrition.
Sometimes we might be obliged by relevant laws to process your personal data as well.
Sharing your data
We may share your data with third parties who help us to provide and develop our services (e.g. development, marketing, analytics). They can process your personal data where necessary, to perform delegated tasks. Only we can determine the purpose and means of the processing of your data and decide which of your data is going to be processed by third parties. Third parties we collaborate with to process your data are considered being data processors under the GDPR. Their processing activity is based on relevant data protection agreements, tailored to secure your data in line with the latest data protection standards and recommendations.
We can as well share your data with law enforcement agencies and public authorities where we are legally required to do so.
Transferring your data
If we transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we take all measures to ensure an adequate level of data protection and appropriate safeguards as defined by the applicable data protection laws.
We may transfer your data:
- to the recipient based in the country the European Commission considers having an adequate level of data protection. List of countries with an adequate level of protection can be found here.
- to the recipient based in the US on the basis of EU-US Privacy Shield mechanism. More about this mechanism is available here.
- to the recipient in the country that does not provide an adequate level of data protection. If this is the case, we will conclude Data Protection Agreements on the basis of European Commission Standard Contractual Clauses.
Your rights regarding data processing
Since the processing of your data falls under the scope of the GDPR, you are entitled to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Withdraw consent to data processing at any time and without a cost;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request portability of your personal data;
- Lodge a complaint with your local or danish data protection authority
If you have questions or doubts or you wish to exercise your rights listed above, do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form here.
This Policy can be modified from time-to-time.