4. Theo Walcott has delivered a huge promise for the next season…
We have scored eight goals in the last two matches of the season with Theo Walcott scoring half of those. He was given a central role in the attack where his pace and movement were used as a real asset. He was always on the shoulder of the opponent’s central defence and his shots on goal look more powerful than ever. Provided that he stays fit and goes through preseason without any problems, Theo might be the leading striker for us next season – but we still need to buy another.
5. Arsenal 12 – 0 Aston Villa…
We have beaten Aston Villa three times this season, scoring twelve and conceding none. What is even more impressive, Alexis Sánchez and Per Mertesacker have become the seventh and eighth players to score against our Birmingham based whipping boys. Can we play Villa every week?
6. Francis Coquelin was brilliant…
The fact that Aston Villa had just two shots on target says it all. Whenever they threatened with a counter-attack Coquelin was there to stop them. He might have been lucky not to concede a free-kick just outside of the area after he fouled Agbonlahor but all-in-all, it was another great performance from the Frenchman for whom we must find a proper cover in the next transfer window.
- Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals How Close He Came To Joining Arsenal
- [Team News] Frankfurt v Arsenal – Club Confirms Lacazette Injury
- Report: Rob Holding Declares Himself Fully Fit For Arsenal